Wednesday, January 7, 2009

restless dinner syndrome

We decided to go with the flow and regularly move dinner into the dining room (might as well use it, right?). Parker is a restless eater - his dinner is pretty much: run around the table...climb into chair and pick at food...look to see what's on my plate to see if it looks better...comment on the fact that I have "I-e" (ice) in my glass...get a crumb on hands and jesture that they need to be cleaned...jump down and run around some more...go play with a toy...come back to snack on a bite (probably fruit)...eat a lot when fed by spoon by one of us...say "no" in a cute whine when done and go play. All of this together is why it's just more fun to stay at home and avoid eating out whenever possible.



(note: the above smile is new...it comes right after Park spies the camera and says "chee".)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the top one is my fav. very nice backdrop :)