Wednesday, January 21, 2009

tagged

I was tagged by my friend Michelle for this post. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures files.
2. Go to the 6th file folder.
3. Find the 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 friends to do the same. (See a theme here?)

My 6th folder was a dump of photos from my old computer. The 6th picture was what Jeremy and I call his "Outside Magazine Shot". I took it in (maybe) 2002 while on an incredible trip around the south end of Tasmania with Jeremy, his mom, and her husband Danny. If you ever have a chance to go to Tasmania - don't pass it up.




Ok...it looks like my only blogging friends who haven't been tagged are Rebekah, Jackie and Kristen. Are you guys game?

2 comments:

Jeff and Michelle said...

That is so much cooler than my picture. :)

thisgirlsworld said...

fun! i'm game.