Wednesday, June 11, 2008

in limbo

Well, our move to a house 1.5 miles away is half over. Our stuff (how did we get so much stuff) is currently residing in (1) a very full non-climate controlled storage unit, (2) a friend's 2-car garage, (3) our new garage, and (4) strewn across the main floor of my mom's house. I've been pestering the floor refinishers all morning and am waiting to see if their quote to refinish our floors before we move in makes me faint. If I'm still conscious after reading it, we'll be on our way to the second half of the move....(UPDATE: limbo extended. contractor booked until next Friday!!)

2 comments:

Jeff and Michelle said...

Oh dear. If you need more room/alternate room to store stuff while you're in limbo, feel free to use our garage or basement. Can't wait to see the new place!

Anonymous said...

oh my! it sounds nuts! you guys are crazy, but i cant wait to hear all about the new place!