Wednesday, June 25, 2008

enjoying the little things in life...

I don't know when it happened, since the past 15 months or so have been a bit blurry due to lack of sleep, but sometime since Parker was born my scale of what provides pure joy has shifted a bit. Case in point. Parker has discovered that he has full control of the air that comes into and goes out of his nose. Also, through this discovery, he has realized that by regulating the intensity of inhales and exhales, he also has control of the movement of substances that happen to be in his nose at any time. This has proven to be quite a fun activity over the past couple of weeks (especially since he seems to have inherited the hayfever genes). Now, when I hold a tissue to his nose he is absolutely thrilled to blow into it. For some reason, I get the biggest kick out of this.

3 comments:

Leesa said...

too cute!

Rebekah said...

I can't get my boys to blow their nose. Great job!

Jeff and Michelle said...

Hilarious!